Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Forgot to say...

I bet you are all dying to know how my trip to the palace went? Sadly, it didn't. On doctor's advice I had to stay home. Here's what happened, a short while ago I woke up in the middle of the night with a really nasty ache in my shoulder, thinking I'd been in a draught or had twisted it I got up and had a walk around but it didn't work and I had to take pain killers. Anyway, long story short, I put up with the pain for two days but to no avail.

Now, being the level headed type I had a mad panic, and thinking I was having a heart attack, because I couldn't take a deep breath and my arm grew very heavy, the knight-in-rusty-armour drove me to A and E sharpish after I had voiced my worries. They later gave me the news my diaphragm had collapsed on one side and the other side had lodged in my lung - scary. I was kept in hospital for a week with this unusual occurrence and as I wasn't quite strong enough to travel I had to miss out on the trip I had been so looking forward to. However, I have now been given a brand new (although not shiny) ventilator to sleep with - oh the excitement - I look like Mrs Darth Vader! But at least I can breath easier now, which is such a relief.

But, every cloud... I have now been told by my agent that I have been offered a new four-book deal! So I'd better crack on - work to do.
 Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment