Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

I have decided to send my work out more regularly this year, after all if I want to be published it's the only way. I've been doing lots of notes and research for my next novel, which is the story of Laura who runs a very successful business with her husband until something happens and she has to re-think her lifestyle and go back to where it all started, with some shocking revelations. Sounds like a blurb...It very well could be.
   There has been major work carried out on the field/hill opposite my house and workmen have been laying new gas pipes since just before Christmas, so this has given me a good excuse for not venturing out and getting on with my writing. I always think January is a dead kind of month anyway and I'm sure it goes a bit faster than other months.
   I have re-joined the RNA NWS, that's the Romantic Novelists Association New Writer's Scheme in the hope I can write a book that's good enough to publish. I joined the scheme in 2004 and didn't re-new my subscription in time last year, but I made sure I got everything in place this year and I'm looking forward to going to the annual conference, which this year is in Penrith, and meeting up with all the other lovely writers I usually converse with on line.
Another resolution I have made is to blog more. So hey ho, that it for the time being. I'll be back soon
Stay warm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment